Friday, September 10, 2010

What a sad day for me

I finally finished murdering my old Blog today. The Delphi plus account expires on Oct. 12th and my Blog *The World According to Louie* should be gone any minute.
I didn't think it would be so tough. What I wanted to keep, I transferred over to the draft section on blogger, and being me, I had to re-read a bunch of them.

The majority were funny (well I think so) some were angry, some were hurt and some were whiny.
It's really disconcerting to see your life from August 21st 2006, and know where it's heading. It's like watching a horror movie, "Oh my God NO!! Don't go out side to see what that noise was!!"

Overall, I think I was fair, or rather I tried to be, even when my world was crashing down around my ears. Some comments were pretty harsh, but the majority were supportive and loving.

There were thousands of hits, almost 400 entries and almost 5oo comments. It's even had 53 hits the last few days and I really don't use it any more.
I'll miss it, it was my first Blog and I really took to the blogging life. Ah well we still have each other and this blog here. Right?

Thanks Ali for getting me started and thanks kb for not letting me quit the 5,678 times I threatened to.

The joy went out of blogging for me for the last year or so, but I'm going to try and get it back and try to quit worrying about the readers. This isn't about them, it's about me, 'cause I said so and in here I'm #1. neener.

3 comments:

  1. darn tootin chica!

    you write for you
    damn the torpedoes
    and
    damn the nay sayers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you write what is in your heart if others dont like it tough shit they are the ones with the problem then not you. If ya dont like what you read then dont read it hell no one is making a person sit at their computer and prying their eyes open and making them read anything they dont want to. so if folks dont like it well " Suck It Up Buttercup"

    As to writing what is in your hear to goes for you too KB

    ReplyDelete