Thursday, September 24, 2009

You know

I could write this in serbian and put up a translation link....hehehe

I was ready to puke today when I saw MacKenzie Phillips talking about having sex with her Dad. She said at first she was passed out and came to with him doing the nasty, she was 18, then it became consensual for years afterward. The kicker was she wasn't a little defenseless girl and only ended it when she got pregnant. eewww.

So I wonder, is this her way of getting attention? Is this the way she wants to be remembered? Is this something that had to be done so she could heal? Did it really happen?

I know a woman who totally fabricated an incestuous relationship, made her Father out to be a monster and he didn't touch her, ever. She did it for the attention, and for shock value. That whole woe is me, protect me thing that I'd of quite readily smacked out of her.

In this case I think MacKenzie is telling the truth. I don't know why, but I do. She admitted to it being consensual and being fucked up on hard drugs, and that she ended it.

Kinda takes the joy out of California Dreamin' for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment